What is Drop Shipping?
Drop shipping is an order fulfillment method that does not require a business to keep products in stock. Instead, the store sells the product, and passes on the sales order to a third-party supplier, who then ships the order to the customer.
6 Steps to Building a Successful Online Drop Shipping Business
1. Select a niche. The niche you select needs to be laser-focused and something you are genuinely interested in.
2. Perform competition research.
3. Secure a supplier like us at Raz Technology (Pty) Ltd.
4. Build your ecommerce website with WooCommerce, WordPress or Shopify.
5. Create a customer acquisition plan.
6. Analyze and optimize.
Drop shipping opportunities.
Would you like to sell Raz Tech products on your website, but don't want to buy too much stock? We are working closely with Dropstore
, an online service provider that supports South African Drop Shippers and South African suppliers like us by allowing you to purchase products from us and resell them on your own website. Once you make a sale, we ship the product to your customer and you make your commission.
Shipping fees applied: R90 for main centers, R120 or more for rural areas.
to learn more and start your Drop shipping business today!